Friday, August 22, 2014

TWITTER PARTY #MARYKAY


Do you have a Twitter? How often do you tweet? How many followers do you have?

Okay..I'm going to be honest i am a newbie to Twitter and i simply don't understand it...BUT..i love it now. So i came across a Twitter party and really enjoyed it. I thought to myself how can you have an online interactive party? Is that even possible? Well i was proved so wrong. Hey i can admit that.

So i decided to start my own Twitter parties and would LOVE for you to join me. 

First you follow
@VirtuousBolden

When: Saturday August 23 @10pm-11pm

Where: #mklove

"Example Post" 
What do you love about Mary Kay? #mklove

"Example 2"
Timewise is a must have product #mklove

I want this to be engaging and most of all FUN! Prizes will include our Top Selling For Over 50 Years "Satin Hands Set"--http://tinyurl.com/m227c8l

Email and RSVP virtuouspinklady@gmail.com for specific product questions or DM me

Okay guy's Let's Have Some Fun Tomrrow and Good Luck!

***Winner will be randomly chosen****

Happy Tweeting






No comments:

Post a Comment